Friday 11 May 2012

Highlights from A-level work 2009-2011!

Here, have some stuff from my years in college!

Here's my final piece (a half scale wire rearing horse) at the exhibition in Swansea Grand Theatre:

(That jumper makes me look fat ¬_¬')

Oh well! Moving on!
 
 ^Pencil drawing of Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco)



  ^Sculpted Xbox 360 controllers, made into a pendant.
I wear it with pride! (or like a boss, should I say?)


^John Marston portrait.


^Jelly worm Chromosomes!
 
 
^Porsche 911 Turbo sketch
 
 ^West wales sketch
 
 




^My wall of wonders!



^ The "Everything Curtis" Tee.
FUN FACT: The molecule seen is "Citric" Acid, which comes from Citrus fruits. 
Citrus=Curtis
Mind blown.


^Zelda chibi wolf Link
T-shirts I made for Curtis (what a lucky man he is!)...that became part of my project in the end

 
 Arabian Horse sculpture, final piece 2010


WARNING, OLD WORK DUMP!
Wow, just found this I did in 2006... I was 13!
Lauri Ylonen, from The Ramus portrait.
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment